Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SOOOOO hungry!

I don't know why, I am not pmsing or anything, but I am SOOOOO hungry. I have already used so many of my weekly pts, and this weekend is Thanksgiving. The only thing I have going for me, is that I am hosting dinner, so I should be able to make most of it core, but still this is crazy.
I wish I knew why I was so hungry, its not like I am exercising and could blame it on that - I have been SO lazy.
Help!!!
WI on Tuesday next week, due to Thanksgiving, and I am really hoping that its not too bad. At this rate - it could be scarier than halloween.

3 comments:

MeltingLisa said...

Mmm, I have been trying to think of what advise I can give you, the only thing I can really think of is to identify the feeling.

Maybe stop for a moment and ask yourself if you are "really really" hungry and rate it 10 being starving 0 being Full. If you really aren't starving hungry, then it is probably more a craving .... then maybe look at things like, are your stressed about hosting the Thanksgiving dinner? etc. Which of course then would mean you aren't really hungry but stress eating.

I don't really know, just some rambling thoughts :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Thanks Lisa, you are right, its more a craving than actual hunger - and I have learned that I crave less when I eat well, so I am obviously not eating the things my body needs.
Time to get back into the groove!