Friday, October 10, 2008

Today was CRAZY busy, but I managed to still make good eating choices.
DH took us out for dinner tonight - he helped his boss out of a jam, so the boss gave him $100 and said "take your family out tonight."
We went to East Side Marios. I usually get the chicken Parmigan, but I decided to be good so instead I had the 1/4 chicken (white meat) with whole wheat pasta.
I am hosting a Fall Country Fair at our church tomorrow. The menu is chili and apple pie. I am bringing a pot of chili, that way I know that I can eat it. I can skp the pie because I will be too busy anyways helping the kids with the games. I hope that everything comes together and that all the people who are responsible for different tasks will come through for me. I am also hoping that we get good turnout. WISH ME LUCK - lol.

No comments: