Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feeling great.

I am so positive lately. I have been feeling great, I have been receiving tons of encouraging and supportive comments on  my weight loss, and I am just loving life.

That's not to say that I don't have any problems, or course I do - don't we all !?! There is never enough money, but I know that life usually feels that way, so I am not going to let it bring me down. My kids have been extra crazy hyper lately, but that's the Christmas break for you, they are back to their regular routine in 2 days so that will improve things (I hope).

But overall - life is great. 
I have a great husband who loves me, who I can truly be myself around, who makes me laugh and who provides enough for us to allow me to be a stay at home mom.
I have 2 healthy, smart, happy children who bring more joy to me (yes, even when they are driving me nuts) then I could have ever imagined.
I have ME! Yes, I am grateful for ME!!! I am a strong, happy woman who is growing more and more confident in herself each day. I am learning to make time for myself to concentrate on getting this body healthy, and also just time for ME!! I have had more soaks in the tub in the past month then I have in several years combined. Just me, and a magazine!!!

I am proud of how far I have come on this journey, and I am excited about what is still to come for me. I am curious to know what trials I will face with it. I haven't plateaued yet, and I know that it will come, so I am curious to see how I will react to it - and how I will overcome it!  Because I KNOW I will overcome and reach my goals. 

I am so happy for my blog friends who take them time to read & comment on my ramblings - its nice to know that you are out there and that you can relate to what I am feeling on some level.

If I can stay on track tonight and tomorrow, I think that I will be in for a nice WI on Monday!!!
keep your fingers crossed ;)

2 comments:

Mom of Two Boys said...

I'm so glad that you are growing more self-confident. You have every reason to be proud of yourself, not just for your phenomenal weight loss, but that you are able to do so much and have begin to look after YOU inspite of having so many responsibilities.

:)

heathermarie said...

great attitude! and im crossing my fingers for your weigh in!!