Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Setting Goals

SO, before I start, I just want to give a SHOUT OUT to everyone who reads this blog, and especially to those who comment on it - it really helps to keep me going. YAY CYBER FRIENDS!!

So, when I reached my 10%, my leader told me that it was very important for me to set another goal. I thought about this for more than a week now, and I have decided that I will set of goal of being a total of 30 lbs lost by New Years. That means another 8 lbs in the next 6 weeks.

I think that this is reasonable based on the results that I've had lately. I put a lot of thought into this. I didn't want to set a goal that I couldn't reach, and I know that there is going to be a time when I plateau. On the other hand, I know that I have been doing all that I can do exercise wise, so I wanted to make sure that I gave myself a goal that would not be too easy either.

On a separate note: Yesterday I didn't eat so well, I ended up have 4 chicken McNuggets (with BBQ sauce) and a whole pile of pepperoni sticks. It was TOTALLY due to bad planning on my part, and letting myself get way too hungry (not good on the core plan). BOY, did I pay for that last night and this morning!!! I have spent WAY too much time in the bathroom (sorry tmi) and I still feel queasy (it's 1:30 p.m.). I hope this passes soon, my DS's birthday party is at 4 p.m.
I had plans tonight of not caring about the plan, and having a panzerotto (Mmmmmmmmm) from this place here in Whitby that makes these HUGE ones full of greasy cheesy goodness! But after how I have been feeling from yesterdays bad choices I am reminded why I am making good choices in the first place. NO PANZEROTTO for me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U can do it!!! Keep it up girl!

butterfly said...

You so can do it. If you like, I've started a 10lb challenge to be met by Dec 27.

I minor detour won't steer you off track =)

K-Pow said...

Your goal sounds very doable and realistic and I think that is very important for when you are thinking of a goal.

Don't let your little slip mess up all the great have done so far. Learn from it and move on! :)