Monday, April 6, 2009

WI day and new mini goal

So today is WI day and I came SO close to getting out of the 150's forever. I am now EXACTLY 150.0!! Lost only 0.2 but I'm okay with that. I feel re-energized and refocused.

I decided that I needed a new mini goal since I feel that those have helped me in the past. My daughter has a cheerleading banquet on May 13th, and I want to get a new dress for that, so I figured that would make a perfect mini goal. There are 5 wi's between now and then so I have chosen 7 lbs for my goal. I thought about doing 10, but it has been a LONG time since I averaged 2 lbs per week, so I figure that 7 is doable, but still challenging enough that I will have to work for it.

The house is really coming along. We have been painting, organizing and cleaning like mad. We hope to put it on the market next week.

Had a great day yesterday - took the kids for a 5k walk along the lake (fast walk since the kids were on their bikes). It was a great beautiful sunny day. Of course today is miserable and snowing - MAN, gotta love this Ontario weather.

Have a great week blogging buddies!

5 comments:

K-Pow said...

Way to go in keeping that scale going in the right direction!!!

How's your hand healing up?

Girl of True Heart said...

Thank you! And what a great mini goal! The number 7 is magical!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! WOOHOO! SO happy for you!

Danee said...

So proud of you! Keep it going!

Hotch Potchery said...

Wow, 150lbs. That is so great, and I think the mini-goal is a good idea!