Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Well, I made it through Easter weekend barely scathed. I ate one small pack of mini-eggs, I can so deal with that. The hard part is NOW when my house is filled with SO much chocolate that the kids got. I knew that my in-laws would buy them a ton, so why did I do the same???? I definitely wasn't thinking at the time of how hard it would be for me to have it all in the house.

Anyways, today was WI day and I am happy to say that I am down 1.4 lbs and officially out of the 150's!!! WOO HOO!! I spend way too long there. I am also happy to realize that I am less than 25 lbs from goal. That sounds so much more manageable then when I started 42 lbs ago.

I got a new bike (have I mentioned that yet?) and I absolutely LOVE it - it is so comfortable and easy to ride. I need to go to the store today to get the hubby some oranges, so the kids and I are going to take our bikes!!! I'm so excited.

4 comments:

heathermarie said...

congrats on being out of the 150's!

Danee said...

Saw your latest pic...you look fantastic! Congrats on the continued loss...bye bye 150's!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Congrats on being out of the 150's! You are truly an inspiration!!!!

Hotch Potchery said...

Good for you!!!!