Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A fresh start.

Enough is enough. 

I've gained enough weight and finally took control of my life back and went back to weight watchers.

I went Monday, and as I walked in the door I couldn't see my leader, so I slowly stuck my head around the divider - and there she was. She lifted her head up, saw me and smiled!! She came out from behind the counter, gave me a big hug and said "I'm so glad that you didn't give up." It felt so nice, it truly felt like 'coming home'.

I've gained back most of what I lost, but I'm trying not to worry about that - and just move on.

I'm excited to get back to blogging and reading everyone's daily adventures.

7 comments:

Janna said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! Looks like we had the same idea on the same day :) YOU CAN DO THIS! Welcome back!!

Kinder said...

Yay! Seems as though there are a lot of us making a fresh start these days!

Girl in Carolina said...

Girl if you only knew how many times I've gained and lost and gained and lost! LOL All that matters is that we keep trying :) Your WW leader sounds so sweet. So glad you are back blogging!

Girl of True Heart said...

thanks for stopping by! welcome back!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

So, so, so happy that you are back Jen! Great job on returning to WW's! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat as you :) You can do this...we can do this!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading your blog this year and watching you shrink! You can do it!