Thursday, July 23, 2009

dare I say it......

back AGAIN!

Man, this is becoming a theme for me.

Well, 3rd times a charm - RIGHT?

I had decided on Sunday that NO MATTER WHAT I was going to my meeting on Monday. When I spoke with my ww buddy, she wasn't really keen on going because she knew she would be up, but when she heard that I was going she decided to go too.

We both faced the scales, and it was NOT pretty. I am officially 14 lbs heavier than my lowest weight which was on April 20 - 14 lbs in 3 months !! THAT STINKS.

I weigh the same as I did on DEC.29 so basically I am more than 6 months behind - THAT REALLY STINKS!!!

What hit home for me was that as I was sitting there waiting for the meeting to start, I saw a poster for a WW contest to be a success story. I VOWED to be a success story - and now, here is a contest, staring me in the face. 

Had I stayed on track, I may have been at goal, or at least, very close to. 

Well, I still want to be a success story. I got an entry form, and I have posted it on my fridge. I have until the end of September to enter, so I have until the end of september to get my butt in gear, and lose weight.

wish me luck ;)

11 comments:

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Way to go for going back and facing the scale! That is definitely something that is never easy and you should be very proud of yourself for that. Ok, so you've gained 14 pounds -- trust me it happens to all of us! That's why weight loss is a journey and about a lifestyle change. You've stepped up, faced the music and now it's time to get back on track -- and I know you'll do great!
It's awesome to have you back Jen!

Danee said...

So glad you're back. At least it's 14lbs heavier than your lowest weight and not your highest. :-) I've been checking in on you...so glad you're ready to press forward.

S. said...

You've still lost such a significant amount and so much more than you gained back! I bet you'll be back down to your lowest (and beyond!) in no time.

Girl of True Heart said...

heeeeey chica! soooo good to see you're back! hang in there!

Girl in Carolina said...

I can't TELL you how many times I have stopped and started over and over again. But what matters is that we always start back over :) And you WILL be a success story!!

Girl of True Heart said...

Jacob eh? Well, I'm not done with the series -yet- and I ADORE wolves, but I just can't warm up to his attitude! But I'm glad there's enough delicious fictitious men to go around!

Girl of True Heart said...

I can understand how you feel about Jacob. :-) Where are youuuuuuuu?

Girl in Carolina said...

Yoowhoooooo...come out come out :) Thinking about ya!

Girl in Carolina said...

Girlfriend! Don't make us send out the rescue squad! :) Come back and update us. Or else I'm sending a hot fireman to your house!

K-Pow said...

Soooo glad to see you back at it. Your not alone hun!

There's no where to go but DOWN!!

jules said...

you can do it!
i have been up and down the scale more times than i would like to remember!
lol
j