Friday, September 26, 2008

I feel GREAT!

I know that it is still so early in this journey of mine, but I feel fantastic. I feel as if I am in it for the long haul. I feel as if CORE is something that I can do for life. There is nothing that I can't have (eat), and I am totally making healthier choices. Less processed food - which is great for the whole family.
My husband is so proud of me. He knows that this is something I really want, and he totally supports me. He is even trying to make changes of his own eating habits. He ACTUALLY ate 2 green beans the other night - THIS IS TRULY AMAZING!
We have a HOT date tonight. Both kids are going to a PJ party at my DD's cheer gym, so we get 3 lovely hours to ourselves. I think that we will go out for a nice, long, quiet dinner. I'm so excited.

No comments: